The BLUF Chicago Leather Market,
your chance to pick up some great bargains, make some money and help support BLUF Chicago in the process.
The Market has a variety of items to choose from; some previously worn, nearly new and never before used items – including leather jackets, pants, chaps, bar vests and boots. Also accessories like wristbands, belts, caps and ties. It’s also the event to come to if you have gear you want to sell. We charge a modest commission fee and do all the set up and selling.
Interested in buying
Interested in selling
Simply click the Register Items button below and complete the form. Then bring your items to the sale at the time specified and leave the rest to us. Return at the end of the Market to collect your money and/or any unsold items. If the button is saying registration is closed, then we are between markets. Bookmark this page and come back a few weeks before the date of the next market.
Tips for Sellers
- Items that are cleaned and polished not only look better but are more inviting to pick up and try on.
- Research prices (eBay, company websites, etc.) to ensure your asking price is a fair price.
- Accurately describe your items and include sizes where applicable.
- Deliver items early for the best chance of them selling.
TERMS AND CONDITION – please take note:
- 10% Commission for items registered on BLUFChicago on or before midnight May 26, 2017.
- 20% commission is charged for items registered on the day of the market (Saturday May 27, 2017)
- Items may be registered in person and left with BLUFChicago on Saturday May 27, 2017 at the Oxford room – Congress Plaza Hotel (520 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago) between 6:00pm and 7:00PM at 20% commission rate