The BLUF Chicago Leather Market,
your chance to pick up some great bargains, make some money and help support BLUF Chicago in the process.
The Market has a variety of items to choose from; some previously worn, nearly new and never before used items – including leather jackets, pants, chaps, bar vests and boots. Also accessories like wristbands, belts, caps and ties. It’s also the event to come to if you have gear you want to sell. We charge a modest commission fee and do all the set up and selling.
Interested in buying
Interested in selling
Simply click the Register Items button below and complete the form. Then bring your items to the sale at the time specified and leave the rest to us. Return at the end of the Market to collect your money and/or any unsold items. If the button is saying registration is closed, then we are between markets. Bookmark this page and come back a few weeks before the date of the next market.
Tips for Sellers
- Items that are cleaned and polished not only look better but are more inviting to pick up and try on.
- Research prices (eBay, company websites, etc.) to ensure your asking price is a fair price.
- Accurately describe your items and include sizes where applicable.
- Deliver items early for the best chance of them selling.
TERMS AND CONDITION – please take note:
Thank you for your interest and in providing information about the item you wish to sell. To have your item featured in the gallery on the BLUFChicago.com webpage and Facebook.com/BLUF Chicago, please email a clear picture of the item photographed against a light, plain background (preferably white) to email@example.com
The Market opens at 7:00pm and customers can start buying from 8:00pm. Please arrange for your item to be delivered to The Market in the Oxford room at the Congress Plaza Hotel (520 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago) between 6:00pm – 7:00PM on the day of the Market. We can accept items after this time up to 8:00pm. However, it is in your best interest to have your items on display from the start as early as possible.
1) Customers can purchase items from one hour after The Market’s advertised opening time until one hour before it closes. See notices displayed for timings.
2) All items are sold as seen. No refunds.
3) Customers pay the price indicated on the item or offer a lower price which will be considered during the last hour of The Market’s trading times.
4) Unsold items and monies owed can be collected after The Market closes for trading. See notices displayed for timings. BLUF Chicago reserves the right to determine the method of payment (e.g. cash, PayPal, Square, electronic bank transfer).
5) Any items or monies not sold or collected by the end of The Market will be held for a period of seven days after which time they will become the property of BLUF Chicago.
6) BLUF Chicago will take a commission for each item sold at the rate of 20%. BLUF Chicago will take all reasonable steps to ensure items are not damaged, lost or stolen. However, BLUF Chicago cannot be held liable for any loss of or damage to items and items are left at owner’s own risk.
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You can also register your items by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include the following:
- Your name
- Mobil phone number( used to reach you only in regards to this market)
- your email address
- List of items to sell, including: type, size/color, condition, make/manufacturer and any interesting features, Asking price/lowest price